About Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Accelerate the exfoliation process with Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious purée of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is a puree texture.
All skins types except active acne.
- Yam Pulp Purée: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the signs of ageing
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the signs of ageing
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willowbark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimise the appearance of pores
- Phyto-Hyaluronic Acid (Phytocollagen): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
Apply a thin layer of product over clean dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10-15 minutes. Gently massage with ﬁngertips to loosen dead skin cells. In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product immediately using a towel soaked in cool water. For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in-spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of sun protection to ﬁnish is highly recommended with peeling products.
- Skin appears refined and smoothed, the appearance of dark spots are reduced
- Skin appears firmed and plumped
- The appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines are reduced