About Natulique Beach Wave Ocean Spray
- Deep Sea Maris Sal (Sea Salt) – full of minerals, energises the hair while balancing moisture levels
- Seaweed Extract – nourishes and heals the scalp with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants
- Acai Fruit Extract – rich in omega and amino fatty acids, magnesium, zinc and Vitamins A, B, C and E, keeps roots strong and boosts hair growth
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – heals and repairs dead skin on the scalp with proteolytic enzymes, while preventing dandruff and conditioning the hair and shaft
- Olive Leaf Extract – stimulates anagen for increased hair growth while moisturising qualities work from deep within the hair follicles
Directions For Use
Apply a mist of Natulique Beach Wave Ocean Spray evenly over damp hair and leave to air-dry.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glucose, Maris Sal, Maltose, Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Sodium Gluconate, Glycerin, Focus Vesiculosus Extract, Citric Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract*, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract*, Parfum.
*) Ingredients from Certified Organic Farming
Worldwide, NATULIQUE is a well-known and respected, innovative and reliable business partner. Also, this goes for both the product quality and the way of doing business with partners and clients. Natulique facilitates a culture of professionalism, flexibility, innovation, reliability, integrity and most of all family. However, they highly value caring and genuinely being there for one another.
Because of the harm done to animal subjects, the European cosmetic law states that no cosmetic product tested on animals, anywhere in the world, may be sold nor produced in Denmark. As a result, Natuliques as the Danish brand shows deep roots of a being cruelty-free culture. However, the brand wishes to do more and not turn a blind eye to what happens outside the borders. Therefore, Natulique is a very devoted partner to Humane Society International and continuously supports its #BeCrueltyFree campaign.