About Adorn Cosmetics Anti-Aging SPF 20+ Mineral Foundation
Adorn Cosmetics Anti-Aging SPF 20+ Mineral Foundation is an award-winning lightweight, yet full coverage mineral foundation with SPF 20+. Moreover, it is both sweat & water-resistant and requires little to no need for touch-ups. As a result, it gives a flawless finish that lasts all day long, and that will not clog your pores or accentuate fine lines or wrinkles.
Suitable for all ages, and even the most sensitive of complexions, Adorn Cosmetics Anti-Aging SPF 20+ Mineral Foundation helps calm and effortlessly cover: pigmentation, psoriasis, scars, rosacea, bruising, blemishes, veins and even birthmarks and are gentle enough to wear after cosmetic and facial procedures. The purity of our premium grade, highly pigmented, 100% pure minerals also means you will use much less product to achieve a perfect finish with Adorn.
Adorn Cosmetics contain no:
- Palm Oils
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfates
- Fillers such as Talc, Rice Powder or Itchy Bismuth
- Synthetic fragrance and colours
- Fair – yellow undertones
- Light – neutral with slight pink undertone
- Light-Medium – neutral
- Medium Olive – suits those with ‘warm’ yellow undertones and suited to naturally olive skin
- Olive – darker than Medium Olive and suits those with ‘warm’ yellow undertones or naturally olive skin
- Medium Tan – suits those with a ‘warm’ light golden undertone, have natural freckles or whom fake tan
- Dark Tan – suits those with a ‘warm’ golden undertone or who fake tan
- Coco – suits those with a ‘warm’ or have a dark golden undertone
Directions For Use
1. Apply after using Adorn Cosmetics’s Hydration+ Botanical Infused Foundation Primer / Day Moisturiser, (or for more dryer skins try using facial oils) in thin layers by either lightly buffing, or for fuller coverage, apply by ‘pressing’ the foundation onto the skin to ‘build’ up to your desired coverage.
2. You want the fine hairs and pores of your skin to appear flat, so try and finish your application with downward strokes, or spritz over your makeup with the Adorn Cosmetics Organic Bulgarian Rosewater Mist for a more dewy, hydrated look.
TIP: You can also spritz a cruelty-free, vegan Kabuki Brush with our Organic Bulgarian Rosewater Mist ‘before’ dipping it into the foundation to give an instant liquid foundation.
Shade Selection: Find your foundation shade by applying a small amount along your jawline in the colder months and décolletage/chest in the warmer months; if it blends and there are no visible lines, then it’s a perfect match.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), may contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Tin Oxide (778161)
Adorn Cosmetics Anti-Aging SPF 20+ Mineral Foundation comes in a re-usable, deluxe jar with sifter & screw cap.
Material: recyclable PETG plastic
About Adorn Cosmetics
Adorn Cosmetics does not believe in testing their products on animals as well as the brand does not engage a third party to do so on their behalf. Furthermore, the products contain no animal ingredients or animal by-products. Additionally, Adorn stands for products that are cruelty-free, vegan, and PETA accredited. Also, the cosmetics are toxin-free, allergen-free, and approved by Safe Cosmetics Australia. Therefore, products in the Adorn range contain 100% loose mineral or for cream and liquid makeup products, the main formula consists of minerals with added pure botanical ingredients. However, Adorn produces all skincare and makeup formulations with only the purest minerals and herbal ingredients.
Adorn packs its products in luxury ‘airless’ packaging where possible for the optimal protection of integrity. Besides that, airless packaging increases shelf life as the damaging effects of air do not compromise the ingredients through oxidisation. As a result, the product is longer full of freshness. Adorn provides only products that are free from skin irritating, drying, and pore-clogging ingredients, the natural cosmetics formulation is suitable for even most sensitive skin types.