About Adorn Cosmetics Oil Free Liquid Mineral Foundation
The Adorn Cosmetics Oil Free Liquid Mineral Foundation is a light-weight, mineral foundation that gives a beautiful, flawless and natural, long-lasting finish that looks like your very own skin. Combination or oily skin types will adore this liquid mineral foundation, as it’s non-greasy and won’t clog your pores and is perfect for humid/hot climates. Belinda Hughes recommends applying with the Cruelty-Free Kabuki Foundation Brush.
Adorn Cosmetics contain no:
- Palm Oils
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfates
- Fillers such as Talc, Rice Powder or Itchy Bismuth
- Synthetic fragrance and colours
- Fair – yellow undertones
- Light – neutral with slight pink undertone
- Light-Medium – neutral
- Medium Olive – suits those with ‘warm’ yellow undertones and suited to naturally olive skin
- Medium Tan – suits those with a ‘warm’ light golden undertone, have natural freckles or whom fake tan
- Dark Tan – suits those with a ‘warm’ golden undertone or who fake tan
Directions For Use
Adorn Cosmetics Oil Free Liquid Mineral Foundation comes in an airless dispenser. It may require some pumping for first-time use to disperse any possible air pockets.
- Ensure your Adorn Primer or Facial Oil has absorbed first.
- Dot 1-2 pumps of foundation evenly over the face. This formulation dries quite quickly and therefore is best applied with our Kabuki Brush. Gently buff onto the skin for an air bushed and flawless finish.
TIP: Find your correct foundation shade by applying a small amount along your jawline in the cooler months and décolletage in the warmer months; if it blends and there are no obvious lines, then it’s a perfect match. Alternatively, you can purchase a sample.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine*, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum,
May contain (+/-) Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Tin Oxide (778161)
Material: recyclable PETG plastic
About Adorn Cosmetics
Adorn Cosmetics does not believe in testing their products on animals as well as the brand does not engage a third party to do so on their behalf. Furthermore, the products contain no animal ingredients or animal by-products. Additionally, Adorn stands for products that are cruelty-free, vegan, and PETA accredited. Also, the cosmetics are toxin-free, allergen-free, and approved by Safe Cosmetics Australia. Therefore, products in the Adorn range contain 100% loose mineral or for cream and liquid makeup products, the main formula consists of minerals with added pure botanical ingredients. However, Adorn produces all skincare and makeup formulations with only the purest minerals and herbal ingredients.
Adorn packs its products in luxury ‘airless’ packaging where possible for the optimal protection of integrity. Besides that, airless packaging increases shelf life as the damaging effects of air do not compromise the ingredients through oxidisation. As a result, the product is longer full of freshness. Adorn provides only products that are free from skin irritating, drying, and pore-clogging ingredients, the natural cosmetics formulation is suitable for even most sensitive skin types.