About Roccoco Pearl Brightening Mask
Roccoco Pearl Brightening Mask is designed to plump and brighten uneven skin. It contains a mix of skin brightening actives including cinnamon, alpha-lipoic, pea extract, asafoetida, evening primrose seed extract, mulberry and orchid extract.
Asafoetida extract originates from the Ferula plant and has carrot-shaped roots. This powerful, active ingredient is perfect for lightening uneven skin.
- Cinnamon – for plumping the skin
- Alpha Lipoic – an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Pea Extract – protects collagen and gives firmness and elasticity
- Tetrapeptide-27 – for calming the skin, and increasing collagen production
- Asafoetida Extract – used for lightening of uneven skin
- Evening Primrose Seed Extract – an anti-inflammatory that also nourishes the skin
- Red Clover – for radiant, healthy skin
- Rooibos Extract – an anti-oxidant
- Mulberry – an anti-oxidant that promotes glowing skin
- Orchid Extract – moisturises and soothes the skin, reducing wrinkles
Directions For Use
Apply Roccoco Pearl Brightening Mask to the skin in a thin layer and leave for 10-15 minutes and then wipe off.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Pearl Powder, Jojoba Oil, Inchi Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Asafoetida Root Extract, Glycerin & Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Clover Flower Ferment, Pisum Sativum Peptide, Oenothera Biennis Seed Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Cinnamon Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Sodium PCA, Black Currant Extract.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.