About Roccoco Eruption Emulsion
Roccoco eruption emulsion was specifically designed for the needs of severe cystic acne clients. It is highly anti inflammatory and contains skin identical lipids which reduce inflammation and hyperproliferation.
Anti-fungal actives of Lichen Extract and Undecylenic Acid support the skin. Contains peptides to strengthen the skin follicles to prevent rupture.
- Niacinamide – antibacterial and skin barrier enhancing.
- Green Tea Extract – anti-inflammatory
- L-Carnitine – reduces sebum by 90%
- Saccharide Isomerate – maintain barrier function, hydration
- Succinoglycan – encourages microbial diversity on the skin
- Black Cumin Seed Oil – antibacterial for p.acnes, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lichen Extract – antifungal activity and antibacterial
- Zinc Ascorbate – kills p.acnes and wound healing
- Chaulmoogra Oil – prevents the antibacterials being pumped out by the bacteria. Enhances antibacterial activity
- Resveratrol – Antibacterial and reduces biofilm formation
- Red Clover Extract – minimises pore size, reduces sebum
- Ginger Root Extract – anti-inflammatory
- Undecylenic Acid – antifungal active
- Phytosphosine – antimicrobial and antiinflammatory ceramide that reduces hyper proliferation
- Honey Myrtle Essential Oil – antiinflammatory and anti-bacterial
Directions for use
Apply Roccoco eruption emulsion in the morning and night onto a clean skin. Apply after treatment lotion or toner.
Water, Coconut Alkanes, Sunflower Oil, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Green Tea Extract, L-Carnitine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Succinoglycan, Gluconolactone, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Lichen Extract, Dextran, Zinc Ascorbate, Chaulmoogra Oil, Resveratrol, Kanuka Essential Oil, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Red Clover Extract, Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Glycerin, Undecylenic Acid, Cholesterol, Phytosphosine, Honey Myrtle Essential Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate.