About Roccoco Rescue Balm
Roccoco Rescue Balm is specifically designed for compromised barriers that experience stinging when they apply products. This Omega 3 and Cholesterol enriched cream helps to quickly restore the skin barrier and suppresses inflammation.
The rich balm offers intense hydration to the skin. Relieves inflammation and irritation in the skin and is strongly anti-inflammatory. It has anti-histamine activities. Steroids can cause hypo and hyper-pigmentation and thins the skin. It is a botanical steroid replacement.
Roccoco Rescue Balm is perfect for allergy-prone skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Sunflower Oil – high in linoleic acid, suppresses inflammation
- Kiwi Seed Oil – high in Omega 3, deeply moisturising
- Ashwagandha – anti-inflammatory
- Asparagus Extract – anti-inflammatory
- Cholesterol – barrier repair
- Lecithin – essential component of the lipid bilayer
- Perilla Extract – anti-histamine
- Babchi Extract – a botanical form of vitamin A, anti-inflammatory
- Boswellia Extract – protects collagen and elastin
Directions For Use
Apply 1 pump of Roccoco Rescue Balm onto clean skin in the morning and at night. Apply after treatment lotion, toner or serum.
Water, Sunflower Oil, Kiwi Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-16 alcohols, Palmitic acid, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Ashwagandha, Babchi Extract, Asparagus Extract, Perilla Frutescens Extract, Boswellia Extract, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Locust Bean Gum.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.