About Eminence Mangosteen Daily Resurfacing Concentrate
Eminence Mangosteen Daily Resurfacing Concentrate gently resurfaces and refines pores to refresh the skin’s natural appearance. The mangosteen in this leave-on concentrate promotes radiance while the Lactic Acid Complex removes and prevents buildup.
- Dull skin is immediately refreshed and revitalised
- Evens skin tone and texture for a natural, luminous glow
- Pore size is minimised
- Skin is more receptive to further treatment
- Skin feels smooth and silky
- Mangosteen: A super fruit that helps protect skin from drying environmental stressors while promoting natural radiance
- Lactic Acid Complex (Lactic Acid, Ribose, Red Clover Flower Extract): A proprietary blend of actives; gently resurfaces skin and refines pores for a more luminous, even, and youthful-looking complexion
- Lactic Acid: Gentle alpha-hydroxy-acid (AHA) exfoliant; removes surface buildup and improves skin hydration for a brighter, smoother complexion
- Ribose (from Corn Seeds): Promotes the look of smoother, revitalised skin
- Red Clover Flower Extract: Refines and improves skin tone to minimise pore size
Directions For Use
Apply one to two pumps of the Eminence Mangosteen Daily Resurfacing Concentrate to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Leave on. A moisturiser can follow.
About Eminence Organics
Eminence uses the healthiest ingredients, without chemicals or additives to provide premium results to all skin types. Founded in 1958 in Hungary, the brand believes in a holistic approach to skincare and health. The ingredients are grown organically and include beautifying and skin-loving properties. Therefore, they are potent and provide lasting results for a bright, balanced, and naturally glowing complexion.
By choosing Eminence, you join the fight against global warming as the company aims to keep the planet green. Also, The environmental impact is less at every step, from farming, harvesting, to getting the products to you. Eminence addresses a variety of skin concerns such as the appearance of ageing, wrinkling and blemishes, loss of vitality, tone and radiance. The answer to treating your skin better comes from natural ingredients that are good enough to eat. Not only they will impart a healthy glow to your skin but also caress your senses with aromas caress your senses.