About Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum
The Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum gives your skin a youthful-looking glow. Ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, strawberries and rhubarb rehydrate, plump and smoothen the skin. Moreover, the serum minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin and shrink pores
- Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkle
- Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smooths and replenishes skin to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Honey: supports the skin with moisture
- Aloe Vera: soothing and refreshing
- Biocomplex: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Directions For Use
Apply a thin layer of Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum to cleansed skin. Massage in with a circular motion. Leave on and follow with appropriate moisturiser.
About Eminence Organics
Eminence uses only the healthiest ingredients, without any harmful chemicals or additives, chosen to give premium results to all skin types. Founded in 1958 in Hungary, Eminence believes in a holistic approach to skin care and health. Furthermore, they feel passionate about sharing their quality products with you. Eminence ingredients are grown organically in Hungary and include for their beautifying and skin-loving properties. Natural ingredients are potent, and they give beautiful lasting results for a bright, balanced, revitalised, and naturally glowing complexion.
By choosing Eminence, you join the fight against global warming. Their commitment to keeping the planet green crosses over all aspects of the company. From farming, harvest, green packaging, to getting the products to you, the environmental impact is less at every step. Eminence addresses a variety of skin concerns such as the appearance of ageing, wrinkling and blemishes, loss of vitality, tone and radiance. The answers come from nature with ingredients that are good enough to eat. Let the aromas caress your senses, and the ingredients impart a healthy glow of beauty to your skin.