About Roccoco Globiotic Serum
Roccoco Globiotic Serum is a tropical live probiotic serum that enhances skin brightness, radiance and repair. Moreover, the serum enhances barrier repair by increasing the production of cholesterol and hyaluronic acid. It decreases wrinkle depth, irritation and smoothes the skin’s surface. The serum can also reduce the sensation of prickling and irritation.
An imbalanced biome, or skin dysbiosis, is linked with many skin conditions, that include psoriasis, allergies, eczema, contact dermatitis, acne, poor wound healing, skin ulcers, dandruff, yeast and fungal infections, rosacea and accelerated skin ageing.
Results are visible within days of use.
- Lactobacillus – live probiotic, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and highly anti-inflammatory. It reduces the size of pores on the face.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate – enhances junction density
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide – improving the complexity of the skin surface by decreasing the average depth of the micro-relief furrows (smoothing effect).
- Bifida Ferment Lysate – provides UV protection and DNA repair of cells and reduce thymine dimers, which affect DNA damage.
- Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, known as LYCD (Live Yeast Cell Derivative) – increases cholesterol production and hyaluronic acid in the skin. Skin is more oxygenated. It improves the lipid bilayer, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ginger Extract – anti-inflammatory and skin soothing
- Saccharide Isomerate – long period hydration
- Bisabolol – decreases inflammation
- Hyaluronic acid – anti-inflammatory and wound healing
Directions For Use
Apply 1-2 pumps of Roccoco Globiotic Serum in the morning and at night onto clean skin. Apply the serum after treatment of lotion or toner.
Water, Lactobacillus Galactomyces Ferment, Niacinamide, Heptyl Undecylenate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Ginger Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Algin, Sclerotium Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Pullulan, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Chloride.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.