About Roccoco Reactive Skin Serum
Roccoco Reactive Skin Serum contains a unique Couperose Complex, which is a powerful blend of herbs and photo extracts to reduce the vascularity of the skin and blocks inflammatory pathways. The serum strengthens fragile capillaries and reduces the appearance of redness and flushing in the skin as well as capillary overgrowth.
This serum helps to calm inflammation, reduce capillaries and normalise sebum. Also, the serum can help to alleviate dehydration in acne skins.
Reactive Skin Serum is suitable for skin that is sensitive, prone to capillaries and dehydrated acne skin.
- Hops Extract – reduces capillary growth, anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 – inhibits capillary growth, reduces inflammatory mediators
- Helichrysum – reduces VEGF
- Resveratrol – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Bellancanda Chinensis Extract – reduces VEGF Anti-inflammatory
- Rosemary Extract – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Hibiscus Extract – reduces VEGF and wound healing
- Zinc Sulfate – anti-inflammatory
Directions For Use
Apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin and apply after treatment lotion or toner. Apply morning and night. You can use the serum in conjunction with Clarifying C.
Water, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Red Clover Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Resveratrol, Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle Extract), Bellamcanda Chinensis Root Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aspen Bark Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Sulfate.
About Roccoco Botanicals
Roccoco Botanicals are one of the few natural beauty brands that do not believe in peeling the skin. Instead, Roccoco uses individual plants that are known for their skin-soothing properties to help the skin to become stronger and healthier. Roccoco Botanicals prefers to follow a corneotherapy philosophy. The product range focuses on keeping the skin barrier intact with the selective use of actives. The products gently exfoliate the skin with enzymes which have the benefit of not harming living tissue.