About Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum
The Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum lightens skin tone, fades pigmentation and evens out the skin for a more radiant look. It also has anti-ageing and collagen stimulating properties and helps to prevent comedone formation.
The serum contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate the most stable water soluble vitamin c available.
Skin Brightening C Serum is a silky hyaluronic acid based serum that contains a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and vitamin c to even out skin tone and lighten pigmentation. It targets all pathways of pigmentation and helps with congested acne skins.
Roccoco Skin Brightening C Serum is for skin that is pigmented and an uneven skin tone.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – water soluble stable vitamin C
- Niacinamide – stops transfer of pigment to keratinocyte
- Saccharomyces Grape Ferment – lightens pigmentation significantly in 2 weeks
- Asafoetida Extract – inhibits tyrosinase by 99%
- Mulberry Extract – tyrosinase inhibitor
- Red Clover Extract – tyrosinase inhibitor
- Orchid Extract – more potent than vitamin c with skin lightening
- Pea Peptide – inhibits PMEL-17 protein
- Tetrapeptide-30 – peptide that targets pigmentation pathways
- Hydrolyzed Pearl – lightens pigmentation
Directions for use
Apply 1-2 pumps onto a clean skin after treatment lotion or toner. Apply morning and night.
Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Saccaromyces/Grape Ferment Extract, Asafoetida Root Extract, Glycerin & Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Clover
Flower Ferment, Oenothera biennis seed extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Pisum Sativum Peptide, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Hydrolyzed Pearl Extract, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract.