About Zilch Acne Formula
Zilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam is an all natural ingredient, herbal tablet that may assist in the management of acne. The Belinda Hughes team love that the Zilch company is all about promoting skin health, naturally. Zilch comes in a 235g pack containing 240 tablets.
Zilch claims to have been successful in helping*:
- Cystic acne (deep, large, sore)
- Whiteheads (pimples that come to a head)
- Acne resulting from coming off the pill
- Hormonal Acne
- Adult Acne on jawline, chin, cheeks and, temples
- Stubborn Acne that has not responded to other treatments
Zilch Acne Formula comes from the most reputable herbal medicine extracts manufacturer in the world. They are the world industry leaders for extracting and granulating Chinese herbal medicine and are in fact the pioneers that first invented the high quality extraction processes we know today.
Zilch’s founder and formulator, Dr. Vivian Tam, is a registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine and a trusted industry expert in Chinese Medicine Dermatology and Cosmetic Acupuncture.
The herbs used in Zilch are sourced in its raw form to start and go through a very stringent process of quality control and testing in every step of the extraction process. Zilch is produced by manufacturers that are TGA certified and GMP (Good manufacturing practice) approved so you can be rest assured that Zilch ingredients and manufacturing is of the highest quality.
Zilch Acne Formula comes with free shipping Australia wide only from Belinda Hughes.
Support Australian products
Zilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam is proudly an Australian based company and is 100% Australian Owned.
Animal friendly & Gluten Free
Zilch Acne Formula does not contain animal products and is not tested on animals. The company supports and donates to the World Animal Protection Organisation.
Zilch Acne Formula does not use any ingredients that contain gluten.
Need extra help?
In our clinic, the Belinda Hughes team specialise in helping our clients with their acne. We stock potent professional grade, natural and organic products that are designed to treat all types of skin.
Contact us for a complimentary skin consultation, available for all new Zilch Acne customers.
There is no guarantee of specific results and individual results can vary. The formulator advises that it may not work for you if:
- Your external skin health is not ideal. This may include not using the right skin care, makeup, etc. Contact the Belinda Hughes team if you would like to discuss the appropriate skin care and make up for your skin type that is acne safe.
- Zilch may address inflammation and toxin build-up and encourage the breakdown of stagnation of blockages through promoting blood circulation, but users may have other patterns in the body that need addressing, e.g. gut health or severe hormonal imbalances.
- You don’t have the correct dosage. The recommended daily dose is 4 tablets twice daily for more severe acne, 3 tablets twice daily for moderate and 2 tablets twice daily for milder acne.
Individuals taking anticoagulants should seek medical advice before taking this product. Individuals at risk of bleeding problems should seek advice from their healthcare practitioner prior to taking this product. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
If symptoms persist, consult your health care practitioner. Always read the label and use only as directed. Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 281059
*Statistics and claims shown are as published by Zilch.