About Zilch Acne Formula
Zilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam is an all natural, Chinese medicine based herbal tablet designed to clear stubborn adult acne. The Belinda Hughes team love that Zilch is all about promoting skin health, naturally. Like us, they want to be able to educate and help people understand that you can effectively treat acne through natural means. Zilch comes in a 235g pack containing 240 tablets.
Say no to harsh chemicals and drugs for treating acne!
Zilch Acne Formula is made up of 17 super potent herbal ingredients that work to reduce inflammation, clear heat and toxicity in the skin and body and promote blood circulation for healing. It’s been tried and tested with an over 90% success rate*
(*A reduction of 80% within 4 weeks from 250 clinic patient reports – information provided by supplier)
Belinda Hughes offers FREE Express Shipping on Zilch Acne Formula within Australia!
The Zilch philosophy
- 100% natural, always
- Real results, not band-aid solutions
- No harsh chemicals or drugs
What is Zilch about?
- All natural – 100% Chinese Herbal active ingredients
- No harsh chemicals or drugs
- Developed by industry leading and registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine
- Proven success of over 90% in clinic use
- Heal skin from the inside out
- Safe and effective long term results
How does it work?
Zilch Acne Formula is targeted on the root cause of the problem and not just the symptoms, harmonising and helping the skin heal from the inside out. The patented formula made up of 17 potent herbal ingredients works on:
- Reducing inflammation: inflammation in the skin that causes swelling, redness, itching and painful pimples is calmed.
- Remove heat and toxicity: in Chinese Medicine, an imbalance of heat in the body can cause skin breakouts. A great analogy for this is like the Earth’s core getting hot, and the heat escaping as eruptions (volcanos!), similar to heat in the body causing eruptions in the skin (pimples!). Ingredients in Zilch help remove the heat that is adding to inflammation in the skin.
- Detox: toxin build up in the body can cause Acne. Ridding the body of toxins through clearing the digestion and liver and supporting its function of getting rid of waste and toxin build up will see a long term change in maintaining clear skin.
- Promote blood circulation for healing: when the body’s blood circulation is poor, blood stagnation can occur which leads to blockages and swelling. Cystic, deep, inflamed and sore pimples can be a result of this disharmony. Ingredients in the product promote and boost blood circulation to stop these deeper nodules from occurring in the skin, promoting healing.
Zilch Acne Formula is successful in helping
- Cystic acne (deep, large, sore)
- Whiteheads (pimples that come to a head)
- Acne resulting from coming off the pill
- Hormonal Acne
- Adult Acne on jawline, chin, cheeks and, temples
- Stubborn Acne that has not responded to other treatments
Know where your herbs come from
Zilch Acne Formula is produced in the most reputable herbal medicine extracts manufacturer in the world. They are the world industry leaders for extracting and granulating Chinese herbal medicine and are in fact the pioneers that first invented and produced the high quality extraction processes we know today.
The herbs used in Zilch are sourced in its raw form to start and go through a very stringent process of quality control and testing in every step of the extraction process. Zilch is produced by manufacturers that are TGA certified and GMP (Good manufacturing practice) approved so you can be rest assured that Zilch is unparalleled in its quality.
Support Australian products
Zilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam is proudly an Australian based company and is 100% Australian Owned.
Animal friendly & belly happy
Zilch Acne Formula does not contain animal products and is not tested on animals. The company supports and donates to the World Animal Protection Org.
Zilch Acne Formula does not use any ingredients that contain gluten.
Need extra help?
The Belinda Hughes team are experts in topical acne treatments. We stock the best natural and organic products on the market that are designed to treat stubborn acne. Plant based and potent, these professional products will support and heal your skin topically while your body heals on the inside using Zilch Acne Formula.
Statistics shown are as published by Zilch.